Are you getting the best out of your automated systems?
Why not undergo an automationX independent systems audit?
An automationX engineer will perform a full onsite review and analysis of your existing automated systems or an in-depth needs assessment for a planned installation.
Each automationX base-line audit addresses the following categories of investigation:
- Power Systems
- Network Configuration/Integration (Field, IT, Communication)
- Hardware (Automation Components, Servers, Work Stations)
- Software (Core Platforms & Automation Applications)
- Data Management (Aggregation, Visualization, Interpretation, Deviation)
AX provides a detailed report outlining recommended changes /upgrades and the software, hardware and system configurations that best suit your business’s needs.
Our “aX Report Card” serves as a checklist to help you maximize:
- Operational Efficiencies
- Cost-Saving Opportunities
- Capital Forecasting
- Risk Mitigation
- Automation Standardization
- System Documentation
Let us help you get the best out of your industrial automation investment. Contact us today!